Announcement by Accounting Office
Please notice that since the February, 2018 ( 2018 spring semester), we additionally provide another two ways for students to pay the tuition fee and accommodation fees. Now you can pay it at Post office or Convenience store, like 7-11, Family mart, OK, HI-Life. Please bear the derivative fee at your own expense.
Please print your tuition and accommodation fees’ bill online and pay it between 26th July 2019 to 06th September 2019.
1. Please refer to the attachment for the operation steps and payment methods of the tuition and fees payment.
2. Please use IE browser to enter the website, it’s IE only.
3. If you are unable to print by yourself, you can go to the branch of the Taiwan Cooperative Bank and inform them your student ID number to print it for free. You can also use the Library's self-learning area or go to Accounting Office to print. (the 4th floor of Yunqi Building).
4. Using ATM transfer, inter-bank remittance or online banking payment, you can print your receipt online next day; if you use credit card or pay in the convenience store, you can print your receipt online next 4 days.
5. Due to “Personal Data Protection Act” (implemented on October 1, 2012), we will not display your full name on the bill of payment, and the second character of the name will be indicated by O. If you need to display the full name, please contact Ms. Li, Accounting office, extension 11723