The Center for Buddhist Studies will organize a workshop on "Traditional Buddhist Mindfulness Meditation and Current Mindfulness-Based Therapies"
✅Agenda: Viewable here
Time: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 8:30 to Thursday January 21, 2021 18:00.
Location: Fo Guang University Yunshui Bldg., Lecture Hall N109.
✅Registration link: Please click here
Registration deadline: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020 23:59.
1. Eligibility will be limited to graduate students of the Dept. of Buddhist Studies, with priority given to those who are currently conducting or plan to conduct interdisciplinary research in psychology.
2. Meals during the workshop will be sponsored. Student accommodations will be provided in Yunlai Residence Hall. Those wishing to stay at Yunlai Residence Hall must submit (i) a NTD500 security deposit (reimbursed to your bank personal account at the beginning of next semester), (ii) a photocopy of the cover of your personal account checkbook, and a (iii) completed FGU Winter Interim Accommodations form.
3. By registering for the workshop, it is understood that participants will attend the entirety of the program from start to finish.
4. To complete your application, please submit a 300-character statement of purpose regarding your intentions for participating in this program.
5. Those selected will receive a confirmation email and will be contacted by the appropriate persons.
6. Admission quota: workshop attendance is capped at 20 students.
Please spread the word!