English Teacher Job Posting
1.Majors Requirement: English Related
2.Degree Requirement: Master
3.Skill Requirement: English Language Teaching
4.Projected Classes to be Taught: Freshman English
5.Start Date: February 2021
The school's current teacher's hourly payment is based on the "Public College and School Teacher's Hourly wage Regulations": Lecturers - 695 NT Dollars/hr; Assistant Professors - 760 NT Dollars/hr; Associate Professors - 820 NT Dollars/hr; Professors - 955 NT Dollars/hr.
7.Application Deadline: January 20, 2021
(If you are interested, please log in to Fo Guang University Faculty and Talent Application System as soon as possible. Those who pass the qualification will be given priority in interviews and the job vacancy will be closed)
(1) In order to meet the government required "Fixed Employment" ratio, we encourage Aborigines to submit their resumes and indicate their status on the application resume.
(2) If there are other paper documents, please send it to: 262宜蘭縣礁溪鄉林美村林尾路160號佛光大學語文教育中心收 (Please keep a personal copy of your own information. If you would like to have your information mailed back, please indicate on the envelope that you need for it to be sent back and attach a postal envelope.) Applications must be postmarked by June 30, 2020. Please indicate the job vacancy you are applying to on the envelope.
(3) For inquiries: 03-9871000, 12622, Miss Luo, ycluo @mail.fgu.edu.tw
8. Application Method Description
a. Description of application method:
Please be sure to log in and apply for the "Fo Guang University Faculty Application System" (http://18.104.22.168/ALLTOP_NEW/index.php).
Please use Google Chrome or IE 10 or above to log in.
b. Registration is required for first time applicants.
i. After logging in, please fill in the three steps on the menu in the left column of the system and prepare relevant information to complete the application process:
Step 1: Basic information: Please fill in your basic information.
Step 2: Teacher Applicants: Please fill in the required information that are required for the applied position.
Step 3: Application title: Please select “Part-time teacher” and apply for the position according to the applicant status.
ii. The above three steps must be completed, any missing steps will not allow you to complete the application process.
c. Description of forms and required materials:
i. Online form: resume (including basic information, autobiography, academic expertise, catalogue of works in the past five years, implementation of the Ministry of Science and Technology or other projects in the past three years, other awards or special honors)
ii. Required Materials:
1. 2-inch head shot
2. Certificate of the highest academic qualification or temporary degree certificate
a. Qualifications in the mainland area should be accompanied by the “Certificate of Academic Qualifications in Mainland China”.
b. If you have a foreign university degree, please apply for verification according to the “University Management Method for Foreign Education”.
3. Certificate of employment or experience
4. Teacher certificate (not required if you do not have one)
5. Specialized works (special books, journals, seminar papers, or other materials that facilitate review). Please also send in a hard copy.
6. Teaching plan sheet (expected teaching plan for teaching courses)
a. Please refer to the website of the Academic Affairs Office of the school and download the "Teaching Plan Form Format (latest version) (used by each department)"
i. Download location: Academic Affairs Office webpage / form download / Course related application form / teaching plan form format (latest version) (used by each department)
9. Other documents of awards or special honors (including domestic and foreign awards, professional licenses, etc.)
a. The uploading data system will automatically respond to the items filled in the resume. Please upload and mail other paper documents within the time limit, otherwise it will not be accepted.