- The selected applicants will receive the "Confirmation of Admission Eligibility", "Closing Letter and Parental Consent", and "Mainland Exchange Student Subsidy Application Form" (this form, Non-mainland exchange students do not need to fill in). You can also download various files at the bottom of this page.
- ``Mainland Exchange Student Subsidy Application Form'' (this form does not need to be filled in for non-mainland exchange students): For general students, please check the category C subsidy (subsidy for round-trip ticket economy class 70%), and those who have a low-income household certificate issued by the county and city government, please check the category B subsidy (subsidy for round-trip air ticket 70% and 4 months living expenses) -NT$4,000 per month) and attach a copy of the certificate.
- Please fill in the above forms and submit them to the International Office before 17:00 on November 13 (Friday). Fail to submit or altering the distribution results without authorization will be deemed as a waiver. You will not be allowed to participate in the school's Foguang Exchange Student Program.
- Those who have been selected but waived to participate, please submit the "Admission Qualification Abandonment Form" (downloadable at the bottom of this page) to the International Office before 17:00 on November 13 (Friday). After the documents are submitted, they will be deemed to have waived participation. Foguang Exchange Student Program.
- The application materials from each school will be mailed to the mailbox of each student one after another, please be sure to check it and submit it within the specified time limit.
- In the 109-2 semester, exchanges in various areas overseas are mainly based on the announcement of our school or foreign sister schools. Exchanges will be suspended or postponed depending on the situation of the coronavirus epidemic. Students admitted shall not have objections.
If you have any questions, please contact the International and Cross-Strait Affairs Office
America and Japan: Mr. Chi, ext: 12521.
Mainland China, Hong Kong, South Korea: Mr. Lin, ext: 12512,
For Dual Degree, please send to the mailbox: email@example.com
For exchanges in Japan, please send to the mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
For exchanges in Korea, please send to the mailbox: email@example.com
For mainland exchanges, please send to the mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org