Submit one copy of the registration brochure of the "110 Young Flying Global Action Plan Training Camp" of our department. Please help publicize and encourage young people to sign up.
- In order to encourage young people to participate in international affairs, the Department will organize a disclosure training camp in January of the next year (110). The relevant procedures and instructions are as follows:
(2) Trainees: Young people of Chinese nationality who are interested in international participation and have good English communication skills (born between January 1, 1974 and December 31, 1992).
(3) Enrollment quota and method: A total of 500 applicants are admitted in principle, online registration, until the quota is full.
(4) Registration: From now until 5:00 pm on December 25 (Friday), please go to the online registration system (https://iyouth.youthhub.tw) of our department to fill in the registration information.
(5) After completing the training, trainees can obtain the qualification for team proposal of "110 Young Flying Global Action Plan" and registration qualification for "110 Years Global Youth Trend Forum Reception Ambassador". The related plans will be announced separately.
- For registration details, please refer to the brochure and the official website of the Department (h t t p s: //www.yda.gov.tw) or the iYouth Youth International Dream Platform (https://iyouth.youthhub.tw).
- For registration questions, please contact the Young Flying Global Action Plan Training Camp Working Group (Miss Zhang Tel: 02-2332-8558#326, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Miss Liu Tel 02-2332-8558# 352, e-mail: email@example.com; Ms. Li Tel: 02-7736-5530, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).